vendredi 28 février 2014

...it happens


Whoops meant to publish this with the previous post:

So I just found out I have a blog post all ready. Text is written and pictures already choosen. I guess it show how much I was stressed yesterday about “saying too much”. Well I had a whole week to do absolutely what I want and I tried my best, and am pretty happy of what I did. Today went to Yoga for the first time in Cusco and it was very nice the level was very close to my needs, not too hard but challenging enough and I found myself a bit surprised of my actual physical condition as I have changed diet for a lesser one and have not been very active (outside of usual walking) but I guess the altitude is a god send for it keeps me in somewhat of a shape. It was fun, for yes the breathing is harder up here hence the class was much more vocal. We had fun and actually laughed quite a bit as our teacher was a bit out of spirits! After I happened into Lucas who told me he was going to see the children’s show at yanapay school( which means to help in quechua) and chose to tag along to discover the place where a lot of volunteers from proyecto peru works. I got myself in a situation where a friend asked my to take pictures and well, as some probably will not be surprised, I had to take hundreds and will have to sort them all just to be sure there are some good ones;-)

Here’s the post that I prepped yesterday. I’ll be having some very intense weeks up ahead and time will certainly be more shy with the pen.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire