lundi 24 février 2014

free monday ( is like no monday!)



Always about what you choose to look at!
Ahh, first free Monday in Cusco! I originally planed to go to the rainforest this week, so I took it off, but realized my finances would be happier if I waited until march so I find myself with some extra time on my hands. La vie est bien faite!

I created music today and yesterday. Lately creation has become very important to me. To a point I feel good if I create and I feel bad if I don’t! It really is stable. I do = happy, I don’t = less happy. It is almost independent from other aspects of my life. It is a blessing!

There is often an exchange between past thoughts and present action in these texts, as I would write down an idea or the essence of a thought for future composition (as I do not always choose to sit down and write on my computer  (or carnet). It would be kind of rude leaving people in the middle of conversation ( or other social situations) to go write.

I m kind of jealous I didn't think of this earlier!

            The nature of my writing is changing (specifically) linked to the life style. As I was moving, I guess it was closer to travel writing but now that I am “based” somewhere, everyday life kicks in and I find myself maybe more philosophical. Also I am more and more smoothing my relation to time. I had a fun week end but now I am really enjoying the leisure of putting my thoughts down.  I am navigating between writing in the moment that somewhat goes like this “I want to write, I’ll sit down and see what happens” and the “how this idea is fun! I have to write it down.” Of course you never escape the “writing in the moment” aspect for you cannot write out of the moment.

I will open my notebook and look up those thoughts I jotted down but have not written about and rises a paradoxical feeling, I am between reassured that I will always have enough to write about and the feeling that I’ll never really catch up. For my thoughts on the spur of the moment are changed through time. Alike texts about dreams where the following week everything seems to makes sense where the images and emotions comes to and months, even years, after when the texts become free of memories and reverts to fiction as if written by the hand of someone else, as if generated by another.

Now I feel more behind and will post again a medley of recents thoughts. next post might "go all over the place" as I have almost two weeks worth of random thoughts.

Cheers!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire