jeudi 27 février 2014

Enthusiasm





Yesterday afternoon remnants of the strike
Well I have reached a point where I have more texts than posts. Let me explain, up until now I would write a text and then post it, but recently they have been multiplying and I’ll have to start ordering them.

Just use a wheelbarrow for your books!

One of the most crazy things I heard recently. So I was strolling down the sun avenue when I recognized a woman from my school, she was trying to take a taxi, she decided to walk down a bit. at one point my stride caught up to her and I offered to walk along. She asked what I was going to do? That’s is the question isn’t it? She precised "this afternoon". I said I would probably write do music or read. And she said in the most casual and serious manner: “so not much then”.

“What the hell! Woman!” it’s the core of my life, the essence of my being. If there had to be a reason for me to live it would be creation.  When I create I feel I could die happy. People are crazy, I tell you, crazy! hehe

Anyways, I love the fact and am very grateful that I can be so happy for such small things as “I have finally found truly spicy chilies.” Big smile on Scott’s face!

Random flower blossom deposited in a small alley way between plaza
san francisco and the san pedro market

As I chose a different route to go back home yesterday, I was thinking of a place that seems fun, wondering about what I would do this week end. It is called la essencia and they have a wide variety of shows such as harp concert, stand up comedy (looking forward to the next one), children shows, pantomime and much more. It is a tea place with a strong family atmosphere. And there it appeared! The first thing I saw whilst disengaging from my mind was the very place! Right in front of me! Tee-hee.



            “When your life experiences are much bigger than the impression they make when you speak about them”

            And thanks to a week without classes or work I have managed to pretty much swim upwards the flow of my written thoughts. My notebook is almost today again. And well, recently my praxis has been multiplying. I start writing something and then it prompts another article. I recently composed a piece of music but from it arose another. Now I “cleared” my notebook but by that time I have 3 or 4 word docs awaiting completeness. Plus I have a big post coming up about death and I’ll have to write in both languages more or less the same thing without translating it, as it is very important. Seems much more fun like that. Also my writing has become almost too fast for my picture taking praxis and now I have the angst that I might not have enough pictures for the blogs (Although I always do three levels of selection and feel I end up with too much pictures per blog. Tee-hee. )

Nice window in the top level of Yanapay Restaurant

            Today I have been listening to music I composed 9 years ago! (The beginning of my computer praxis) and it feels really weird and strange, but positive yet. It’s like talking with teenager Scott, which I am pleased to say will come to grow a lot in the following years. Anyways, lots of fun plus it has been a looooong time since I listened. I wonder if it is because I am a libra “thingy” gemni with my creative aspect in mercury ( god or merchants, travelers, thiefs and messengers, mas ò menos, he has wings on his feet and helmet, unfortunately helmets are a bit out of fashion nowadays). So I’m double double with messages, maybe that’s why I can dialogue so easily with myself. WTF am I listening to? Yeah some tracks are more playing and experimenting than music per say. I’ll have to make some listen to serge.

Little scene in my buildings staircase

            Yet I have found some sound that I will put in a “treasure box”. Compositions that “happened” in very strong moments, those kind of way-out-there times (because there are so few. Yeah right!) That tends to escape from conventional memories. Alike a thread of string entering and exiting the fabric of our perception of reality. Here are some early music titles.
            Earth keeper, cloud seeker.  Membrane soul.  2*3 days.  Human behaviour makes me feel as if I am an alien.  The power of the lake.  Qnguish Crqcks.  Human match competition.  Decadent upheaval.  Walk away ballad.  Dear and heavenly father.  Star sand time.  Alien customer service.

Amongst others.

Now, I am curious! I think I’ll compile all electronic created pieces and see how long it is in total. How many piece there are. Soon I’ll tell you.
I am very grateful that I have created since then. With time and distance it starts to make more sense and somewhere I find myself in an easier state of forgiveness. It is as I had dropped pellets in a forest to find the path back, except the forest has changed and the path leads somewhere else. It is a tender feeling to witness old creations. Especially with music, which is a medium that can only be experienced through time. It is also a witness to how much things have changed.  A sort of trap, a temptation to believe that you can go back or that past is actually tangible. A light in the depths that’ll swallow you into insanity if you try to grasp it. But you can look at it. More than sufficient.

Dusk
I like the fact that I live in a town where there’s a Big Jesus always looking over us. In the region a lot of mountains have the role of protector.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire