dimanche 23 février 2014

19th feb



Tired, somewhat.
            I just (s)napped and went to sleep for 2 hour in the middle of the day. A leisure I can now afford as I only have classes in the morning. Which is a good thing because I am still having too much fun and sleeping 5­-6 hours per night and I kind of need a bit more. With the attitude and overload of carbs. Every day seem two be a package comprised of two mini fun filled days. I believe the stimulation from meeting so much new persons makes it seem that way. Had a real, fun, deep and educated conversation in the afternoon and a fun lively moment in the evening, with different people (some of which where the same).

Yeah!

            Just typed in the date, as I had to save the file, and I have had a hard time believing it is still February. Some people I haven’t seen for 5 days and it seems like two weeks.
My body has now become accustomed by some regards. Nights do not feel as cold as before. A roomie, which has a medical background, told me my blood simply became thicker and is now transporting more red cells. Somehow I find myself happy about it. Like yeah I am stronger! But I am actually no more stronger than our simple ability to adapt. There will be a few days in June where I’ll be fit for high altitude in lower altitude and probably have fun thinking I am like San Goku profiting from the differences in environments. Kind of like on another planet, with different gravities.


Having fun with beliefs
            The management of time is becoming a real object I have to issue. It would seem I have so many options, so much things to do. The “problem” being I started doing them. Between writing and music. I’ll have to solve it fast or I will become tired of repeating myself. This is the very path that lead me to quit that friggin “master” program. I was unhappy repeating why I was not ok everyday and explaining the big con that was that formation. I am happy I did leave it. Kind of like not finishing a plate of unhealthy bad tasting food full of poison, it is hard if you have been taught to finish your plate. So I felt locked by it, each time having a frustrated and mental answer to “how are you?”.
            Know that I am fine (considering I’m not enlightened or anything, I feel very good). But I do not care for repeating myself (he says again;-) so I will make “time room” for my artistic appetite.
            Had a weird reaction last night when I shared about my creating music, People laughed when I said I did not yet earn music, and some seemed somewhat confused by my answer that it is my work. Know that I will make some money of it at one point. Of course money is a very direct way of adding value to something, but it is by no means a guarantee. I had some music with me (on headphones) but they declined to listen. In a paradoxical way it simply made more grateful for those who would not hesitate to partake.

That's my kind of wall!

            Infiltrating large groups of recently met people is very interesting (going back to the people behaving in a very bland way in group compared to the potential for free potential in intimate conditions) all sorts of classical interactions. It is very savory to shake things up, makes me think of like Joseph mouton (and now, of course, I feel a yearning for one of his books. Only 12 books with me from Switzerland!!! Yikes it is few. Hehe.) He would say “légers tremblements du cadre” I would translate into “slight frame quakes”.
            He would then express the fact that you cannot take on frontally the construction of perception of reality as a whole, but you can quake slightly it’s frame.
            You know the feeling: everything seems to compress, as if the moment you are living is inviting other moments, and they would be looking over your shoulder like so many doctors curious of a rare affectation. Those moments know so much more than you, when in truth you are one and only incarnated in the reality you are experiencing. None other can be better in living your life than yourself. Of course others care (in both ways) but it is insane to believe someone would care about you as much as you. One must simply live his path, unable to escape his own incarnation. Unwilling to, nobody can ever take another’s space. Sky is for everybody. Time is for everyone. You are the one master of your life, it takes a life to live itself, you can’t live two lives. Hence quite simply nobody can live your life. It is yours freely a gift from your soul.
            Yeah so as I was saying last yesterday was fun;-)





The other night as I was walking back a dog came up and grasped my laces with his mouth. Was quite adamant about them too! So I played with him a bit, mostly walking with a weight and turning left right. When I wanted to leave him be, I sat at a bench and waited. a Peruvian man came up to me to “do something” and the dog caught his laces instead.  We freed the dog from his interest and walked a bit. The dog obviously meant no harm, well maybe to my laces, they were very well “tied” after that.
             I have to leave but there is some fun stuff coming up!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire