lundi 24 février 2014

Flurry from that PenSword (a medley post!)

Mountains are our keepers.

Fun situation. I’m just hanging out in living room area because of a better wifi connection. The other day Andreas was spoiling a movie, so I simply expressed I was the kind of guy that did not want to know before hand (even though I forget scenarios easily). So today he told me he was going to speak about his trip to macchu picchu and offered that I would listen to music. I enjoy both the act and the fact he took notice.
As I have finished Internet related business (or so I thought) I find myself taken by the music I am now listening to (bassnectar!!!) and feel the strong yearning to share. Hence my writing this.

The big man and the domain of God

            I have been becoming (?) a different Scott (don’t we all?). And am quite pleased to realize that actions that would come hard to me 10 years ago are becoming second nature. You truthfully can become the (wo)man you choose to be. Hey! chocolate and Cigarettes should be a strong hint that a mind can be formated. Here’s great news you can do it too! To yourself.


Who said you need electricity to heat the stove?

Making choices is delicious! If you want to do something and realize it would be better to fail at it than to not try, don’t be afraid to fail! Most of the time it ends up being a lot less scary in retrospect and also of less importance (plus we fail a lot less than we think).
Nonetheless, the harder the choices are, the stronger they become. Here’s seems to be a nice place for this thought of mine:

            “Power is at best the happy consequence of strength and at worse a very ineffective palliative to a lack thereof”


Free leisure of life

            I want to say to all of those who thought I was going through intense emotions at the moment of our meeting. That it is true! For I am always experiencing cosmically grand events in a lifetime of extreme sensitivity. (hehe) That’s how one becomes strong! I would like to reassure much loved teenagers (or anybody, really!) that “it gets better” and that if things seem rough well you will become a very strong adult!

From the Notebook:

Everyday sight. Somehow it find it beautiful.

            I had a fun thought the other night so I asked the barmaid what was the legal age to drink, cocktail in hand, she asked her colleague who asked the manager and well… I forgot! I also said around that same time “I don’t feely real drunk!”


Connexions
           
            I feel as if western world popular music is more about creating memories than living the moment itself. Also I feel pop music is made for the enjoyment of people who do not create.
            The other night I discovered one of many discotecas for lost souls, there was no dj or person acting as one. I guess there was a computer with a play list behind the bar. It prompts my confusion about where to dance. When in a couple’s dance or friends dance like 80 music I can dance anywhere but with strong electronic music (good drum n bass or dubstep alike bassnectar or Niveau Zero) I kind of need a direction and, truth be told, space in front of me because I can be quite expansive when granted the pleasure of music to my taste. Sadly when I go to a club I often feel like I am “trying” to dance.



            A sampler of my naiveté, I managed to live two weeks in Cuzco having no idea until I heard the sentence “a Massage with a happy ending”. I feel very differently now when I walk in the center of Cuzco and peruanas offer “massaje”. It is a good thing I did not go for a massage before knowing, it would have been awkward and funny, but still, I do not care for that kind of interaction. Of course they are legit massage parlors but I’ll have to specify, hope that does not offend, because now I know, I will have to be clear to be able to relax during a massage.


Being watched.

            In Cuzco most of the streets are made of paving stones. Every so often workers actually dig them up in order to scrape surplus of dirt building between the paving stones.
            When I walk on the city’s dusty paved stones is sometimes feels as if I am walking on dry snow.

            Cuzco I love for it is alike Geneva in the way that there is always a piece of mountain in my eye. The form of water is no more it’s form than the form of the air! The form of the air is the form of everything you see! We do not see matter, we see light bouncing off matter!


Every sight is light!

            One of many tangible experience that tends to reincarnation is “I know that feeling”. When I see in my mind’s eye an experience I have never been through (in this lifetime yet), I feel it as if I would recall the experience, as if I have been there, I felt that. Simply not in this body, not in the current “memory card”.


leading somewhere.
And now: questions!

            What is the hardest thing you ever did?


Can you see the guinea pig's head?

What is that particular feeling you get when you look at your own hands? I feel I am scaring (unsettling) others simply by looking at my hands. It is definitely a powerful symbol of bringing consciousness to the actions past and those possible. Why would one feel troubled by considering physical action? Have we gone too far in our mind to be neutral about it?
Sometimes I scare people by laughing alone in the streets, but I am simply freaking happy!

Is it possible to not be lost if you don’t know if you are?


The thumb I cut with the Skull





And now things with which I have hurt myself in Cuzco!





            A pencil,
            The skull of a Guinea Pig,
            A mirror.










A recent revelation in guise of a finisher.

            “I have always been in love. I simply thought that with someone was the operative part. I now realize I am blessed enough to be in love!”

Cheers, fellow humans, this world is our creation;-)


Toboggans and Children!

2 commentaires:

  1. I woke up this morning and thanks to this blog I had a Latin American experience that would never come my way....Also enjoying watching you discover some "truths" of life through living life.

    RépondreSupprimer