dimanche 23 février 2014

Cusco Nights



I want to write more but am too tired so here's a few.

Some of the words written down during the week end nights. They are of all levels and intensities,

“Days that compete with weeks.”

“Much love, I am very much loved and in truth it is the grandest of honors and the best of luck. All my funny theories do not stand a chance in the light of the energy that is shared with me daily. I am very grateful for that! know that I hold you in great esteem! Encountering you is certainly the grandest of riches that I have been granted.”

            “I feel like a king that has no need for subjects”

            “You do realize that if you do not act upon your desire nothing will happen? You do realize one day you will die?”

“The ones who err and the ones who falls”


            “Eating a kebab looking at the moon.”

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire