dimanche 23 mars 2014

Pisac



Beautiful saturday evening full moon. An hour witnessed me statuesque taking in the moon.


Last Sunday I went to Pisac, I had found an email and corresponded with a Shaman or as she calls herself a shawoman. On Saturday evening I joined a group that is offering a sort of nightlife tour package of Cusco, with free drinks, discounts, entries and shot in between, just to be sure. And met a young chap that was going the next day to Pisac to see a friend shaman, so I did not need to look for the bus stop, and met two shaman instead of one! The first one is a shipibo Peruvian (a tribe from the forest).


start of the evening saturday.
            We met at plaza de Armas at one and walked to the bus stop with another guy which could or could never be a friend, but I keep bumping into him, the kind of person that very similar in a weird way, kind maybe to similar and yet so different. Anyways enjoyed the ride as my companion gently slept into a Sunday nap. Arrived at 2h45 time of a rendez vous with other young and beautiful people. We could have been a band! Hehe. The last contact I had with Shawoman was her answer that I could visit on Sunday, I had not confirmed since then, but life is different here pertaining to punctuality and the necessity of squaring everything. As I wondered the streets I found the Shawoman’s number on a flyer on a random. Ate a brownie and coffee for they had not yet lunched. And took a bike-car or whatever their name is to taray. And walked a beautiful path to the shipibo shaman’s house from there. The place itself is very strong, bordering the face of a south side of a deep valley. His house’s interior is well thought and beautifully decorated, adorning his walls are paintings of his own making, very colourful and strong hints of what can be expected of Ayahuasca visions. His companion and kids speak friench ( yeah I meant French but somehow friend really wanted to get in there) we “waited” for half an hour for his return. He showed the ceremonial room, must be a really interesting experience for I would have pictured outside in a strong place.

Pisac main (and only?) bridge. People run on the road between car's passing.

            He told us what was to expect and that it is dangerous, and that 30% of people die especially with white shamans. Of course people have died in relation to the enterprise, alike mixes with prozac and inconsiderate business shamans. And 30% is way overboard, with the continual flux of Ayahuasca tourism it would be very well know if one in three died. Anyways, he jauged our state by grasping our right wrist with his left hand and putting his right hand on me head. He said that either is was not very evolved or very evolved but lacked an operative word. Hope it wasn’t “not evolved” hehe.


Fun decorations!
            Later he offered to the young chap that introduced us if he wanted to smoke, turned to me and asked if I smoke, told him I was thankfull and would join them but not partake as I did not want to meet the other shaman in an altered state of mind, he put a generous amount of the flowery objet in my hands. Enjoyed to front yard view as the generously partook in the praxis. Then realized a taxi was parked right at the end of the path. His house is the only one for miles, and the shaman realized he had yet to pay him.
            He is a smaller man but big for “mountain Peruvians” energetic with a smile alike a companion, he made me smell a plant which odor is very enthralling and explained how it is used in the beginning to cleanse the male energies, the femal pendant was on the other side to the path leading to the house, gave me a part of it, and it still smels very good.

Old school email boxes?
             We walked back as the path was closing in dusk. At Taray I let them leave on their own as I wanted to check if the other shaman’s place was between here and there. Used the number I collected from Pisac’s random door and figured it was further. Took a bikcab to kilometer 3 and met with Marina, a French Woman. We spoke mostly in French an was able to ask all questions pertaining to my research. She was surprised by the gift the other shaman had given me as it can cloud the third eye (or temporal lobe for people who prefer occidental mechanical views). 
Happy coffee

Explained how Ayahuasca was Hardly a drug as you don’t often see a bored chap alone just having a sip for fun and that it was a very wise substance as I would bring what was necessary to ones very own path. Sounded taylor made. As we spoke my cellphone turned off for lack or stored energy. Left with a much cleared vision of the experience I can encounter, she told me about a beautiful path longing a river, and as the moon was full night before I discovered that route under her gentle eyes, I decided to indulge in catnip and had a very beautiful moment discovering a route at night. It was very clear, and as much as I did walk into a puddle twice, diligently using both feet, I still very much enjoyed the moment, plus I have magic shoes so my feet were dry. Walk was timeless and arrived in pisac some time later. As I followed the main road my sight was intrigued by a very present statue of an Inca waterside and choose to long the water, as the bus stop is right before the bridge. Happened upon a construction site, as I was browsing option to cross a bridge under construction jumping around (because Scott doesn’t like to go back) a puny dog started barking trying to protect whatever but not my respect for him. Became aggressive and felt embarrassed as I did not want to hurt the thingy, did realize there was a place where kidding it would have seemed fun, but a minute feeling compared to the fact I do no harm. Went back slowly but the stupid idiot nibbled my calf, boy was it scared!
Moon watching over me as I discovered a beautiful path. The moment was very strong.
Loved it and was very happy of life offering such experiences.

            It did not tear fabric of my pants but did draw a little blood. But now, it has been long enough and my mental, physical and emotional stability has not changed so no rabies!!!who-hoo! The wound is minute, clear and healing.
            Waited at the busstop, hourless, and had fun being shy for a time. Did not take the taxi that emerged of a pack or barking dogs that asked for “Cusco?”. But did go up to a van cargoing people and told me 7 soles. Good enough. Was left in an unkown street in the high city, the chauffeur produced directions to the center, I listened to “next one to the right” took the novel path and suddenly happened upon a very reconisable place close to the center. Was fun being surprised like that. I was just one small street away from the well know neighborhood, hidden between grand axis’ I very much know.
            Back home and saw that my arrival was flirting with midnight. Took a few minutes to wash out and went to bed, fulfilled after a strongly energetic and spiritual journey.

The last street before I joined known ground again

            Today I met another Shaman, at my favourite plaza and he reminds me of a very good friend, but that is another story.

Much love,

Scott

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire