jeudi 27 mars 2014

As I was walking in central cusco in a bright sunny afternoon




I listened to music created 7 years ago. Yeah it happens a lot that I listen to old music of mine. I just assembled all of my musical archives and it appears I am the proud creator of 208 compositions (today 209), the whole during 15 hours and 15 minutes! Oh my. When I die someone is going to have a lot of work (or not).

Oh by the way I am having a blast creating an internet site (other than the two blogs) It will soon be operational (expect a month more or less, for sure up and running before my “return” to switzerland. Anyways I just took great pleasure in the fact that at that time (2007) I had no idea where Life would take me. 2007 had no idea about 2008, 2008 had no idea about 2009 and so on. yet with time Everything seem to be more consolidated, makes more sense less and less surprised more and more in awe. Or that I would be here now, that the music I was creating would actually be listenened by man-scott in a far away country (just thought about you fred, man-fred. Heheh) I am really in love with life, the places your destiny takes you. (he writes in a very American café full of gringos in incan territory).

A crazy city for sky gazing

            I am starting to slowly see the width of Incan culture alive nowadays, of course it is far from 500 years ago, but It has been inscribed everywhere. Architecture goes a long way to guarantee it’s survival. Mountains have not been leveled and I believe it is a big part too, It sure has soaked incan culture as much as it has influenced it. There is so many places to visit. And I know, I like to take in places events and people, allow myself to enjoy it with a temporality true to the skies and wind. More and more it appears that I have a strong connexion with him up there (and I truly mean the sky;-) . I know lifetimes have been spent with wood and water, but this one would seem to bring me closer to rooftops. I have been very much appreciating the 14000 feet of altitude. The site itself too. Undisociable they bring great energy and am quite happy to learn my first level of reiki here, next month. From benine to spectacular, all incarnated, I seem to encounter precisely wath I need to keep on my path. As I  have realized this already it will not change the awesomeness of panta rhei. “everything flows”. My life seems to be taylor made for me. heheh. thank you soul. That’s the magic of it , there is only one path, the on you take, there will never be another. You cannot know what another choice would have yielded, it is not important, you shape the world through you r actions even regretting or thinking of what could have been is part of a path in itself, you choose (in more way than one) to spend your time thinking of something else. Then that is your present.


Been seeing awesome sundowns!

This little bit here seems to fit nicely in this text atmosphere:

Picking up on thoughts drifting in your mind sphere until one day something comes along by a spiritual chemical reaction crystallizing “that feeling” into an known entity. The subtlety of the particles traveling through our souls, they are always there in essence, but the illusion of separate events summons them to our consciousness, until that delicious day where you realize they are accompanying you always alike kindred souls simply awaiting the best time to reveal, when in truth you could join them right now. 
In resume in just realized that something I was thinking about, in spite of myself, is real now. Kind of moment when you realize it’s been under your nose for a bit of time now.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire