samedi 8 mars 2014

medley rondom

Who cares? let's just get drunk. what the...?


 how crazy it is that having not posted for 4 days I am falling behind already. I have to write more in my french blog I believe. anyways here's a small medley

            I have filled up my notebook. So here’s a post to defragment what I wrote in it. Not all is there. And I have already left it at home, so might have to do a consciouss effort to redeem the remaining texts from it.
            “the trail starts behind the church”

The other day I was tired, I dropped a 20 bill in the street, later I forgot 40 of change in a store. In both occasions Peruvian brought me the money back.

No barrier between crops and properties. You could walk freely!

Even in the warmth and security of a loving household, nieched in the naiveté of childhood, Sunday evenings were often a sad moment for me, not necessary because of Monday. Simply it is an end.

During the strike they aired ever so slighty, sound of stadium cheer at the same moment the leaders would speak. At one point an elder took the mike and the crowd became silent, le recorded cheer was eerie to discover (and a bit delicious for the mind too)

Thankfully I go to the bathroom a lot more than to macdonalds.

To all the taxis in Cusco: when I stop to look at the skies I am not waiting. Thanks though!

I believe in free will as much as I don’t believe in coincidences. ;-D

DuckFace music!

People you see once without realizing and then you see them again you get that weird feeling that somehow you know them. I guess that’s how the “have I met you before?” line works.

Oddly enough, zombies makes me think of Yoga colleagues.

This is no doubt the grandest era in humanity’s tiny life span. I can listen to music privately under the sky. Generated without matter and recorded shocking yesterday!

Street vendor to old American tourist: “what is your name miss?”
She “I don’t know I don’t have one”

In Geneva I look for colorful clothes and here In Cusco fi find myself looking for white cotton clothes.

To do list: see beautiful women squash grapes with bare feet.

Now I have to re-read my blog to see if I already wrote something.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire