dimanche 26 janvier 2014

The I’m alright article:





            Okay so I just realized I have not officially told my mother I was alright since I left. Well having no Phone probably doesn’t help. I have been on Internet once since I boarded. And it is day 8 but yeah. I arrived safely in Southampton and boarded the boat without any problem. As a matter of fact I am more than alright. I feel really good.
            Truth be told, I have been experiencing more and more exaltation rushes these past days. Middle of the freaking ocean! Of course routine has settled and life on this boat is starting to feel normal.
            Nonetheless I oft experience grand moments of truth, although they are not necessarily epiphanies. I am very grateful when I find myself in such a state of positive bursts. I laugh often (more so alone than not!!!) and I keep coming back to amazement to what one can create and experience in life. One very important message I would like to express is this one: “ do chose the paths that seem enormous and incredible for they will lead you to such moments” take what you always wanted but feared to fail and try, truly, deeply and with all your might. That’s what life is for!




I found a juicer and the crew is very convenient. They bring me avocado, which is not on the menu. They extract fresh juices although the bar is supposed to be closed; I bring them fruits and vegetables from the buffet instead of the ones they offer. Heck The even turned of the lights on the top deck so that I could look at the sky. The say 20 minutes tops, and that I should call them once finished. I answered that I would stay the whole 20 minutes. Well 70 minutes later It was starting to be cold and late, they had not turned them on! I have met really cool people; although not deeply enough to have started a friendship that would keep on after, not necessarily meaning it could not arise in further meetings with same persons. It is not because people are worthy that they automatically become close friends, I would have not time at all if that was to happen. Nonetheless I spend true and enjoyable moments with fellow humans on a boat. Last night was fun. And I keep on growing up and exploring what puzzles me so much with “classical” human interaction.

            A fun weird little community, But something scares me in such a life. Seems to be a sort of long high. High school comes to mind. Of course they work, truly and hard at that. But it seems like I would soon feel as if slugged in some sort of stasis. Life would go by so fast and wham you’re forty and do not know where to settle anymore!

     Comedy Club in five! See you;-)


            

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire